PRAYUKTI: SIDTM Student Journal
PRAYUKTI – SIDTM Student Journal, started in the year 2016, is an initiative by the institute to enable and motivate the students to do research in wide areas of the ICT domain. Inspired by Hindi word “Prayukti”, which means motivation, application, or result is an apt description of the aim that it has been designed for. Articles are written by students in line with the umbrella of latest trends and innovations of ICT industry such as Data Security and Privacy, Next Gen Communications, Open Digital Ecosystem, Synergy in businesses, Green Telecom and many more covering the business aspects of these trends. Best papers among the submitted entries get published every year in the annual publication keeping the competitive spirit alive among the budding techno-managers of SIDTM. The participants get an opportunity to hone their research skills and build expertise in a specific field of their choice while working to contribute towards knowledge sharing fraternity.
Dr Sujata Joshi.
Secretary and Member of Editorial Board, Prayukti student Journal,
Symbiosis Institute of Digital & Telecom Management, Pune.
Click here to Download a copy of 2022
- Tackling the obstacles of IOT implementation in India
- OTT DISTRIBUTION AND CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS CONTENT
- Electronic Smart Systems: A turning point in Defence and Military
- Digital Transformation: Reshaping the future of Gaming Industry
- SEO in Voice Search Future of SEO
- Data driven Marketing Strategies, Challenges and Solutions
- Moving beyond Paperwork: Blockchain in Public Sector
- Drones of tomorrow: Regulations, Legal aspects, Guidelines & Policy gap in India. Can they be legitimized?
- Big data analytics for customer’s lifetime value prediction
- Blockchain Regulatory Framework in Financial Industry
- DISRUPTION CAUSE OF CHAOS OR OPPORTUNITIES
- Analytics In Telecom- Changing Business Model from Red Ocean To Blue Ocean
- Challenges faced by industries towards the mainstream adoption of Virtual Reality
- Cyber Crimes in ICT
- Digital Twin
- Electric Vehicles: Predictive Analysis on Adherence Level of E-Cars
- Study of Socio Economic Aspect
- Feasibility and success rate of chatbots on Websites with reference to their customer association
- Feature Phones – Next Big Thing?
- Green Wireless Telecommunication: Shift Towards 5G network
- Heterogeneous Networks and Small Cells: Optimization and Improvisations
- Insinuation Of Botnets In Digital Marketing
- Emerging Revenue Streams-N-Sided Model
- Telecom and IoT: Revenue model and challenges
- The road of evolution from 4.5G to 5G
- Heterogeneous Networks in LTE using Small Cells
- Implementation of Block Chain Technology in Roaming Fraud Scenario
- Implications of Convergence in the ICT Industry
- Leveraging Blockchain Technology for the Security of IoT Devices
- Security: A Real Threat to Volte Success
- More Evolution and Growth of Financial Technology in India
- Impact of Convergence on Telecom Regulations
- Data Privacy Concerns for Big Data Monetization in Mobile Application
- Is Beacon Technology a new proximity to Omni-channel in Retail?
- Leveraging on the Benefits of an AWS Direct Connect with an Enterprise Location Space
- A Synopsis of the Indian E-commerce Space and its Future Prospects
- Synergy Driven Business Consolidation
- Increasing profits out of existing 2.5g/3g Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Next Generation Passive Optical Network