- IoT driving social changes
- Study of Expectancy Motivation in IT Developers
- RTLS-Operator’s share of the Pie
- Satellite Communication (NTT & BSNL)
- Artificial Intelligence in Prosthesis
- Intelligent Transportation System in India
- Need for New Business Models in Telecom and Emerging Trends
- A Study of Personality Traits, viz., Extraversion and Introversion on Telecommuters’ Burnout’
- Business Transformation- Consulting Perspective
- Overview of LTE based Cellular V2X Communication
- IoT strategy for Telcos: Critical Success Factors to Win in the Changing Business Landscape
- Digital Disruption is Redefining the Customer Experience: The Digital Transformation Approach of the Communications Service Providers
- Empowering the Future 5G Networks: An AI based Approach
- Digital Transformation at Workplace: ICT as a Key Enabler of Smarter Buildings
- Blockchain in Telecom Sector- An Analysis of Potential Use Cases
- Profitable Solution to Emerging Market Challenges through ‘Internet of Things
- Implicit Testing- An Improved way of testing software
- Decoding DA-Vinci Code: TMMI Assessment Model Revisited
- Telecom-OTT partnership – Generating New Revenue sharing models
- Valuation Techniques in Telecommunication Industry- an Alternative Approach based on Operating Cash Flow and Number of Subscribers
- Literature Review of Service Failure, Service Recovery and their effects on Consumers and Service Employees
- Flexible Spectrum Management: Approaches for India
- Management of Service gaps by infusion of technology
- Exploration of Product Centric Factors in Telecom Industry
- On the History of Telecommunication: Patents, Disputes and Rivalries that Shaped the Modern Telecommunication Industry
- Social networking sites continuance: an application of extended Theory of planned behaviour
- Analysing the Indian subscriber behaviour towards Mobile Social Media – A data monetization & customer engagement perspective
- Innovative Product management driving enhanced Customer experience management (CEM)
- Wrist Wars: Smart Watches vs Traditional Watches
- Data Quality and Integrity Management for Telecom Operators.
- Implementing the new age Telecom Business Model.
- Monetizing SDN: Emerging Business Models.
- CSP’s in the World of OTT’s: How would they win the battle?
- Internet of Things: The Next Frontier of a Networked Community.
- Business Case for a FTTX Provider in a Smart City.
- Comparative Analysis of Regulatory Frameworks: A Study of Three Sector Regulators in India.
- Analysis of Recent International M&A Trends in telecom Industry-A Case Study.
- Challenges in Outsourcing of Telecom Tower Management – System Integrators (SI) Perspective.
- Enhancing Customer shopping experience with indoor LBS in Retail stores.
- Impact of IFRS on Financial Aspects of Indian Telecom Operators: A Conceptual framework.
- M2M: The Wave at Indian Coast.
- Next generation Revenue Assurance.
- An Overview of Indian VAS Industry: Regulatory Perspective.
- Reactive Data to Proactive Intelligence-the Way Forward for Telco’s.
- The Art of Business Transformation.
- A study of automobiles as future nodes of mobile networks.
- Data Age in Indian Telecom.
- Identification of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Buying Behaviour for Mobile Handsets.
- Policy and Charging Control – A Necessity.
- Why does water defy gravity in Waterfall model?
- Business Intelligence-A Telecom Perspective.
- Envision the Roadmap To Synergize Telecom and Cloud.
- Cloud SLA’s, Pricing policies, and Business Models.
- Application of IFRS in Indian Telecom Industry.
- Convergent Billing – The Roadmap Ahead.
- IT Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Near Field Communication on Mobile – The Next Generation Mobile Transactions.
- Mobile Unified Communications and Challenge.
- Managed Services: Analyzing Strategic Potential in Emerging market.
- The Evolving Handset Market in India: A study of facts with reference to tier 2 & 3 cities.
- Self Care: Unleashing the Power of Superior Customer Service.
- Monetizing the convergence of Social Networking, Mobile PhoneLocation Based Services.
- Customer Acquisition Form Management & Subscriber Verification.
- Outsourcing in Telecom Industry: The Road Ahead.
- Billing for VoIP Services.
- An Overview of the Financial and Economic Impact of 3G Auction in India on the Union Budget, Telecom operators and the Indian economy.
- Beyond 3G: Fourth Generation.
- Low Utilization Towns (LUT s) in Telecom: A Study of Imperative Facto causing underutilization of Telecom Services in Rural India.
- MVAS: New Growth Engine for Telecom.
- Mobile Infrastructure Sharing.
- Mobile Number Portability: The mystery yet to be uncovered.
- Indian Telecom: Survival of the Cheapest.
- Comparative Cashflow Statement Analysis.
- Operations Support System, Business Support System & its Business Implications.
- Spectrum Auction Process for 3G Mobile Services in India.
- Marketing Trends in Telecom at Indian Level.
- Analysis Of Cash Flow Statement As a Tool To Appraise Financial Decisions Of Companies.
- Identifying Alternatives Means For Increasing Retailers Loyalty-Cellular Service Provider(CSP’s) Perspective.
- Turnkey Solutions In Mobile Infrastructure-Market Analysis, Feasibility Study & Evaluation Of Implementation Strategy.
- Mobile/Ultility Payments: Life Made Easy.
- Business Viability Analysis and Technological Study: Wimax.
- Spectrum for 2G & 3G Mobile Services.
- Mobile Base Station Antenna: a Health Hazard?
- Review of TRAI recommendations on components of adjusted gross revenue (AGR).
- Service Coverage of Cellular Mobile Phone Service.
- Mobile TV – The Groundbreaking Dimension.
- Optimization of the Product Development Process of an OEM.
- Study of Thin Client Computing Vs Traditional Computing Experience.
- Covered……But Not Served.
- Exploring Customer Perceived Value in a Technology Intensive Service Industry.
- A Business Model for Fibre to the Home (FTTH).
- WiMAX for Rural Connectivity.
- Managed Analytic Services.
- Tertiary Revenue Enhancement in Rural Telephony Business.
- Village Virtual Network Operator (VVNO).